HOW TO AVOID A SERVICE CALL:
A list of common problems below can be remedied quite easily without a service call. This is one for the most common mistakes people make. Tiny spiders will nest in there and it will require a service call if you are not able to relight it (see appropriate How to Video below). The pilot does produce some heat as it does in your furnace. Do not shut off the standing pilot light in gas fireplaces unless it has an electronic ignition. If you would like to download a Service Agreement to fax or email to us, please download it here.
KJB Fireplaces – How to Videos
If you had work done in your house and the plumber needed to turn off the gas have him come back and light your pilots of it hasn’t done before he left.
Be sure to call us at (201) 760-9585 to find out how we can help you save money on our products and service! We serve customers in Ramsey, Paramus, Bergen County, and the whole state of New Jersey.
Why Choose Us
- Family Owned and Operated.
- Only Local Showroom Factory Certified in Ortal, Regency, Astria & Hearthstone Products.
- Over 20 Years of Experience.
- Free Estimates.
- National Fireplace Institute-certified (NFI-certified).
- No Subcontractors.
- Highly experienced professional in house installations.
- Excellent customer service.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Top quality products and materials.
- Professional personal consultation.